Dr. Pepper Imitations
Ummmm….. Dr. Pepper. Especially that old timey Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper (which I can actually buy in Japan at a curiosity shop). It’s so good that its often imitated: the surest form of flattery or failure?. Some of these imitations achieve both at the same time.
A few of my favorite names include:
- Dr. Riffic: Trying too hard
- Doctor: Cutting the bullsh*t
- Dr. Smooth: My nickname in college
- Dr. Foots: Does not sound delicious
- Dr. Dazzle: Great pro-wresting name
- Dr. Shaws: Too similar to Dr. Scholls wart remover
- Dr. Becker: Pecker?
- Mr. Sipp Soda: Best served in sippy cup
The full 127 non-complete set of cans are as follow:
If you like this post you may be interested in the Kit-Kat Flavors of Japan. For more information and the source of the above photos, see Would You Like to be a Pepper Too?. The above flickr photos are courtesy of users esther17.